Watermelon Berry Chia Pudding
Quick and easy overnight breakfast recipe.
- 2 cups watermelon cubed
- ¾ cup vanilla cococut yogurt
- ½ lemon juiced
- sea salt (pinch)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 7 tbsp chia seeds
- Blend watermelon, yogurt, lemon juice, sea salt, and syrup in a blender until smooth.2 cups watermelon, ¾ cup vanilla cococut yogurt, ½ lemon, sea salt (pinch), 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- You want about 2 cups of liquid; if short add a little more watermelon and blend again.
- Pour mixture into a large dish and whisk in chia seeds.7 tbsp chia seeds
- Either store in fridge as is or divide into four containers. Store in fridge overnight.
- Serve topped with blueberries and watermelon in morning.Blueberries, Watermelon