Raw Beet and Dill Salad
For some reason I associate beets with grandparents and these huge summer gardens. We're going to use some of those beets in a summer salad, along with some fresh dill and a very light vinegarette.
- 2-3 tbsp fresh dill roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 3 cups beets grated or cubed
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the beets until well combined.2-3 tbsp fresh dill, 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1 tbsp champagne vinegar, 1 tsp coconut sugar, pinch of sea salt, pinch of black pepper
- Place the beets in a large bowl and pour the dressing on top. Toss to coat.3 cups beets
- Serve immediately or chill in the fridge for several hours.