Piña Colada Chia Pudding
Take a perfectly good drink…and make breakfast. No alcohol though. Quick and easy overnight recipe to get the day going, or a sweet snack.
- 1 blender
- 1 cup coconut milk from a can
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp coconut extract
- 2 cups pineapple chopped
- 2 tbsp unsweet coconut flakes
- Whisk together coconut milk, chia seeds, maple syrup, salt, vanilla, and coconut extracts in a medium-sized bowl or container until combined.1 cup coconut milk, ¼ cup chia seeds, 1 tbsp pure maple syrup, pinch of sea salt, 1 tsp vanilla extract, ½ tsp coconut extract
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Just before serving, blend pineapple chunks in a food processor or blender and purée until it is a very smooth consistency.2 cups pineapple
- To serve, stir the coconut chia pudding and divide it and the pineapple mixture evenly in alternating layers. Top with shredded coconut and enjoy.2 tbsp unsweet coconut flakes