Persimmon Arugula Salad
A quick fall salad recipe featuring persimmon, pomegranate, and pumpkin seeds.
- 4 cups arugula rinsed and drieds
- 1 persimmon peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatos halved
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup walnuts roughly chopped
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- tofu feta
- sesame seeds
- Prepare the dressing by whisking together ingredients in a small bowl.2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp dijon mustard, Salt and pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.4 cups arugula, 1 persimmon, ½ cup cherry tomatos, ½ cup pomegranate seeds, ¼ cup walnuts, ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- Drizzle with dressing and toss. Serve immediately.
Optional add ins
- Optionally, use add-ins to enhance your salad.avocado, croutons, tofu feta, sesame seeds, pistachios
Instead of pomegranate seeds you can also substitute dried cranberries.