Grilled Melon and Pear with Mint
We’re changing up a summer favorite…watermelon and cantaloupe. By grilling them. Thrown in with some fresh mint. It doesn’t taste like chicken.
- 1 cantaloupe seeded & sliced into moons
- ¼ watermelon seeded and sliced into wedges
- 3 pears seeded and cut in half
- 5 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp tarragon
- 1 tbsp pine nuts (nuts of choice)
- flaky sea salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high. Drizzle 1 tsp of olive oil over the melons and pear halves. Rub to coat.¼ watermelon, 3 pears, 5 tsp extra virgin olive oil, 1 cantaloupe
- Grill fruit for about 4 minutes per side or until grill marks appear.
- Arrange on a platter and scatter with mint, tarragon, and any other garnish you desire.2 tbsp tarragon, 1 tbsp pine nuts (nuts of choice), flaky sea salt, ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves
- Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and serve.5 tsp extra virgin olive oil