Chocolate Pumpkin Granola
Pumpkins and granola. It's a good combination.
- Parchment paper
- 3 cups rolled oats old fashioned
- 1½ cups raw pecans chopped
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup coconut oil melted
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 °F
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a large bowl.3 cups rolled oats, 1½ cups raw pecans, ¼ cup pumpkin purée, ½ tsp vanilla extract, ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice, ½ cup maple syrup, ⅓ cup coconut oil, ½ tsp sea salt, ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Spread out on the baking sheet and bake 40 to 50 minutes or until oats are brown, dry, and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle on the chocolate chips. Allow 5 minutes to cool.⅓ cup mini chocolate chips
- Once completely cool place in an airtight container and store in a cool dry place or the fridge.