Apple Pie Overnight Oats
An overnight breakfast recipe that makes dessert healthy, wholesome, and best of all a good way to start your day.
- ¾ crisp sweet apple cut into bite-size pieces
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- ¾ cup unsweet oat milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp creamy nut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- Add the apple ingredients to a small saucepan and mix evenly to coat the apples.¾ crisp sweet apple, ¾ tsp ground cinnamon, 1 tbsp maple syrup, pinch of sea salt
- Turn the heat on low and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes or until the apples are soft and tender. Remove the lid, turn the heat up to medium and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring constantly. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix the oat ingredients until well-combined. Get two small mason jars and place about ¼ of the cooked apple mixture into the bottom. Then add half of the oats, then another layer of apples.¾ cup unsweet oat milk, 1 tbsp chia seeds, 2 tsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp creamy nut butter, 1 tsp pure vanilla extract, ½ cup rolled oats
- Place in the fridge overnight or at least 6 hours. Enjoy once chilled and top with any other desired toppings.